1/64 Slot Car Control Tower Kit by FCH
1/64 / HO slot car Pit Stop Control Tower kit. Cast in resin by Full Circle Hobbies. Requires assembly with CA glue or 5 minute epoxy, and painting. Won't bend, sag, or be affected by humidity like printed card stock, or die - cut wood kits. Great for any small or large slot car layout. 17 parts total.
12 Premium Polyurethane Resin parts;
- Pit Lane base.
- Pit Lane wall.
- Pit Lane fence frame.
- V.I.P. Building base.
- V.I.P. Building.
- V.I.P. Building front entrance.
- V.I.P. Building rear entrance.
- V.I.P. Building roof.
- Winner's Podium.
- Control Tower support.
- Control Tower.
- Control Tower roof.
3 plastic parts are included;
- Safety Fence screen.
- 2 lengths of rods for Winner's Podium railing.
Also included are 1 decal for the Winner's Podium numbers, and 1 checkered decal sheet for the Winner's Podium wall.
Features of the kit include;
- Brick wall detail on the sides and back of the V.I.P. Building. This casting is the same one-piece casting used for the Pit Stop Garage Kit.
- Front and rear V.I.P. Building entrances with doors and windows.
- V.I.P. Building and Control Tower roofs with gravel texture, and air conditioning units.
- Highly detailed Winner's Podium with realistic railings and decals.
- Solid cast modern looking Control Tower support.
- Solid cast Control Tower with large window details.
Measurements for the V.I.P. Building are 4 1/2" square x 4" tall. The Control Tower support is 1" wide x 3 1/2" long x 5" high. The Control Tower is 2" square at the bottom, 2" square at the top of the second floor. The tapered third floor section is 2" square at the bottom and 2 1/2" x 3" at the top. Height of the Control Tower with the support is 6 3/4" tall. With the tower mounted to the V.I.P. Building the total height is 11" tall. The curved podium measures 3 3/4" wide x 2" long x 2" high.
The building base measures 4 1/2" wide x 7" long, and the Pit Lane section measures 4 1/2" wide x 4" long. Total base length is 11". The thickness of the base sections is the same as all of the most popular 1/64 slot car track sections.
Also included in the kit are instructions for preparing resin parts before painting, instructions for applying decals, and an easy step by step guide on how to paint the completed Control Tower. This guide explains a very simple technique for painting concrete and bricks using Vallejo acrylic paints, and will give you excellent results even if you've never painted buildings before!
Shipping box size is 10" (27cm) long x 10" (27cm) wide x 4 1/2" (11cm) high and weighs 3lbs. (1.5kg).
When ordering, remember that it's the price of the item plus shipping, that should be taken into account when judging the value of an item.